- Paul: You know? uhm.. If we're gonna do this we should write our own stuff and we don't get stiff by record companies.
- John: I write stuff. not songs, more poetry you know, stories.
- Paul: And sing to that and you get a song.
- John: Have you written any?
- Paul: A couple.
- John: why do you know so much? I mean you don't seem like the rock and roll kind of guy.
- Paul: what? 'cause I don't go out smashing things up acting like a dick?
- John: yeah?
- Paul: No. It's the music. That's it. It's the music. Simple.
I’ve got my life in a suitcase,
I’m ready to run, run, run away..
I’ve got no time, ‘cause I’m always trying to run, run, run away
‘Cause everyday in here feels like it’s only a game.
I’ve got my life in a suitcase, a suitcase, a suitcase
- the day i lost my voice (the suitcase song) by copeland